Savor the memories of Claire's visit to Sauteuse Des Anges with this capelet knitting kit! Once completed, one can wear this lace capelet over the shoulders with a tied ribbon or closure. The stunning capelet can also be worn around one's waist in a style that pays homage to the kilts and apron fashion from the 18th century.
This item ships to the USA , Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand.
This item ships within 4 business days.
- This mustard heather capelet kits features a gorgeous blend of Lana Grossa Alta Moda Cashmere 16 Fine (80% Merino Fine, 10% Cashmere, 10% Polyamide)
- Requires stitch markers, yarn needles, t-pins and flexible block wires, ribbon or closure, sewing needle and matching thread
- Needles- US 6/4mm needles for working flat
- A long circular needle is recommended
- Gauge- 25.5 sts/40 rows = 4"/10cm in St St.
- 23 sts/38 rows = 4"/10cm in Chart B
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Pattern not included, but you can find this pattern and 19 others in Outlander Knitting: The Official Book of 20 Knits Inspired by the Hit Series